THE EASIEST ACAI BOWL YOU CAN MAKE AT HOME
I got into the Açaí bowl craze about a year ago. It started with me purchasing bowls at cafes. I loved the instant energy pick me up they gave, and how full I felt afterwards. I was hooked and it was quickly an obsession.
However, I didn’t like that I could not control the sugar, and the price was not always favorable. Also, I wanted to add in a few adaptogens such as Moon Juice’s Brain Dust, and my favorite Vitalibis CBD oil.
So I started my journey to create one at home. I tested out a bunch of recipes and I think this one is by far the tastiest! It is easy to make and requires few ingredients.
Read below for the recipe. I promise it will be the easiest recipe, and it will give you the instant energy boost you need, Now on to conquer hazy mornings and take down sluggish afternoons.
Easy Adaptogenic Açaí Bowl
Step 1: Add ingredients below together and blend.
- A single packet of Sambazon Açaí and Guarana Puree
- 30 ml (one dropper) of Vitalibis photo-cannoboid oil aka CBD oil. (Optional)
- 1 packet of Moon Juice Brain Dust
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup frozen organic blueberries
- 1/4 cup of organic almond milk. Or your favorite non-dairy milk substitute.
Step 2: Pour blended ingredients in bowl and top with items below:
- 1/2 sliced banana
- organic unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup of raw pepitas
- 1/4 cup of your favorite granola. I love this recipe from Angela Liddon. It is my standard granola, and I make giant batches every couple weeks.