We’ve been stuck at home for ages now and one of the ways I cope is by scrolling through Amazon every day. Well it feels like every day … because it probably is every day. Wow, that’s definitely another issue for another post haha. At least all that scrolling has yielded some pretty great items! Sure, some things are repeat purchases, but others are random impulse buys that turned into pleasant surprises lol. I’m talking everything from flavored water to basic tanks to planters – a little bit of everything! So if you need to get your scrolling (er, shopping) fix, here are 10 Amazon finds you need right now.
- Flow Alkaline Water: I never drink enough water (I know I know…. I’m working on it); keeping these tasty and refreshing options stocked in my fridge definitely helps. All the flavors are pretty good, but I am OBSESSED with the blackberry+hibiscus flavor. It’s so delicious and I legit have been ordering it by the case.
- Basic Ribbed Tank Tops: I just picked up this tank in three colors (black, white, coffee) and I’m so glad I did. It’s a good weight without being too heavy (like the more expensive AGOLDE option), perfect for laying. The cut is pretty long too, so it stays tucked all day. Definitely a bargain must-have for under $20.
- Aesthetic AF Glass Tumblers – Picked up these bad boys in tan and black after seeing them all over IG. Honestly, they’re great quality and look fantastic. Even my husband is a fan. I went with the 24oz option because, you know, iced coffee. There’s also a 20oz version.
- Supplements – Just started taking the Vital Proteins Collagen Powder so TBD on that, but I’ve been taking the Biotin Gummies for the past six months or so and I swear they’re contributing to better hair days.
- Patterned Matte Black Ceramic Pot – This planter (with drainage of course) is absolutely gorgeous IRL and looks way more expensive than it actually is. I bought the medium size to repot my aloe plant and intend to buy the large for my next plant purchase.
- Faux Sheepskin Rug – An easy way to add dimension and texture for those flatlay shots and mirror selfies 😉
- Silicon Heat Pad – After hearing “you’re going to burn the house down” in reference to my flat iron and curling iron a million times, I finally picked up this heat pad. It’s sturdy and cute.
- CosRx Pimple Patches – Ever get breakouts? Then you need these (and my post on the 3 items you need to stop a breakout). The best overnight spot treatment for pimples at a super reasonable price.
- Bar Prep – No bar set-up is complete without some gorgeous copper goodies. Step up your cocktail game with this Boston shaker set and strainer – featured often in my Instagram stories lol.
- Aromatherapy – For no reason other than 2020 is crazy. Pick up this pretty aromatherapy diffuser and some essential oils to help find a moment of zen.
Have you unearthed any awesome Amazon finds while stuck at home? Let me know in the comments!